Xuanyuan fireproof door installation tools: electric hammer, woodworking hammer, file, plane, hacksaw, flat screwdriver, angle ruler, ring ruler, plumb bob, etc.
Installation procedure: assembling door frame
(1) On the flat and smooth ground, use a 2.5mm diameter electric drill to lead 30-40mm deep nail holes at the upper end of the mullion, and use four 80mm long yuan nails to firmly connect the transom with the two mullions (the three frame openings are on the same plane; the gap between the inner side of the frame and the connection between the mullion and the transom is less than 0.5mm, and the two transoms form a 90 degree angle with the mullion).
(2) Fix 6 connecting pieces on both sides of the mullion.
(3) Turn the assembled door frame over on the ground and fix the other 6 connecting pieces with yuan nails (check whether the angle is 90 degrees and whether the inner width of the lower and middle three points of the door frame is consistent).
(4) After the inspection meets the requirements, "pre close" the door leaf and the door frame (the side with the seam). The clearance between both sides of the door and the door frame shall meet the requirements.
Connection and fixation of fire door frame and wall
(1) Move the firmly assembled door frame into the door opening as a whole (both sides of the door frame and the wall are on the same plane; check whether the whole door frame is perpendicular to the ground with a plumb bob)
(2) Determine twelve drilling points on the wall by taking the pin hole of the connector as the point.
(3) Use 8-10mm diameter electric hammer to drill holes on the hole points, nail wood wedges in the drilling seeds, and fix the connecting pieces on the wall with yuan nails.
(4) Wooden strips shall be inserted between the fixed door frame and the wall and in the joints to ensure that they are neither too tight nor too loose, so that the door frame and the wall can be connected and fixed.
Install the door leaf
(1) The hinge groove shall be removed, and the decorative surface of the door shall not be damaged during the operation.
(2) Install hinges. Before nailing wood screws, first lead the nail holes, then nail wood screws and tighten them (first tighten a screw on the upper and lower hinges, and then close the door to check whether the gap is in compliance, whether the opening and the door leaf are on the same plane, and whether the door leaf is sagging. Tighten other screws after no mistakes are made, and it is strictly prohibited to "drive" the screws directly into the door leaf frame).
(3) Install the door lock (after the door lock is installed, pay attention to comprehensively check whether the door lock switch is flexible and whether the seam is compliant).
Install door pocket line and door stop strip. (Two in one structure)
(1) A concave installation nail groove is set for both the sleeve line and the baffle strip. The 20-25mm nails are used to fix the door sleeve line shell and the baffle strip shell on the door frame, and then the glue is used to install the strip core of the door sleeve line and the baffle strip on the sleeve line shell and the baffle strip shell.
(2) The door pocket line and the door stop strip shall be cut to a 45 degree angle (pay attention to use a flat file or carpenter's plane to polish the angle, and the joint of the two corners of the angle shall be a line, the joint shall be tight and flat, and the joint shall be firmly glued).
Installation quality standard: overall effect
(1) The door leaf and door lock switch shall be flexible without forming "self opening".
(2) The gaps around the door leaf are consistent.
(3) The connection gap is tight and firm.
(4) The decorative surface is free of damage.
(1) The gap between the door leaf locking position and the mullion is 3-4mm.
(2) The joint between the door leaf joint side and the mullion is 2-3mm.
(3) The seam between transom and door leaf is 2-3mm.
(4) The joint between the door leaf and the ground is 6-8mm.
Installation process standard of steel fire door
1 Scope of application: This standard is applicable to the installation of side hung steel single and double fire doors, steel glazing single and double fire doors and steel fire doors with bright windows.
2 Reference standard: Code for Acceptance of Building Decoration Engineering Quality (GB50210-2000)
Test method for incombustibility of building materials (GB5464) Terminology for building doors and windows (GB5823) Symbols for opening and closing directions and opening and closing surfaces of building doors and windows (GB5825) Transport packaging Shipping marks (GB6388) Fire resistance test method for doors and rolling shutters (GB7633) Code for fire protection design of high-rise civil buildings (GBJ45)
Steel fireproof door refers to the door which is made of cold-rolled sheet steel as door frame, door panel and framework, filled with incombustible materials inside the door leaf, and equipped with hardware to meet the requirements of fire resistance stability, integrity and heat insulation.
4 Material requirements
4.1 The door frame, door leaf panel and reinforcement shall be made of cold-rolled sheet steel. The door frame shall be made of 1.2mm ～ 1.5mm thick steel plate, the leaf panel shall be made of 0.8mm ～ 1.2mm thick steel plate, and the reinforcement shall be made of 1.2mm ～ 1.5mm thick steel plate. If the reinforcement is provided with screw holes, the thickness of the steel plate shall not be less than 3.0mm.
4.2 The door leaf and door frame shall be filled with incombustible materials.
4.3 The melting temperature of locks, hinges, latches and other hardware fittings installed on steel fire doors shall not be lower than 950 ℃.
4.4 The hinges installed on fire doors shall not use two-way springs, and single doors shall be equipped with door closers.
4.5 The double doors must be equipped with constant cover seam plates, and door closers, sequencers, etc. (except for normally closed fire doors).
4.6 After the door leaf and door frame are assembled, under the normally closed state, the door leaf and door frame fit together. The gap between the two sides of the door leaf and door frame shall not be greater than 4mm, the gap between the upper side shall not be greater than 3mm, and the gap between two doors shall not be greater than 4mm.
5 Construction preparation
5.1 Operating conditions
5.1.1 The door frame must be inspected and accepted when entering the construction site. Before installing the door frame and leaf, check whether the model and size meet the requirements, and whether there is channeling, warping and bending. If there is any of the above, repair it first.
5.1.2 The installation of the door frame shall conform to the model and size required by the drawings, and the opening direction of the door leaf shall be noted to determine the cutting direction of the door frame installation. The installation height shall be controlled according to the indoor 500 ㎜ horizontal line.
5.1.3 Door and window frames shall be installed before plastering, and door leaves and window sashes shall be installed after plastering. If it is necessary to install first, pay attention to the protection of finished products to prevent collision and pollution.
5.2 Material preparation: welding rod, bolt, cement mortar (for plugging).
5.3 Main machines and tools: electric hammer, feeler gauge, plumb bob, red thread bag, ink, small electric saw, etc.
6 Operation process
6.1 Before installation, the steel fire door must be checked. If the door frame and door leaf are warped or deformed due to careless transportation and storage, they can be installed only after being repaired.
6.2 When erecting the frame of steel fireproof door, it is necessary to use a level ruler to level or use the hanging line method to align the perpendicularity of the front, rear, left and right sides of the door, so that it is horizontal, vertical and the same height.
6.3 The door frame must be integrated with the building and connected with the wall by iron pieces.
6.4 During installation, the door frame shall be buried 20 mm below the surface elevation and shall not be less than 15 mm.
6.5 The opening direction of the fire door must be the evacuation direction.
6.6 Cement mortar must be poured between the installation of the rear door frame and the wall, and it can be used normally after curing for more than 24h.
6.7 Installation of fireproof glass: during the installation of fireproof glass, the seams on the four sides must be even. After positioning, fill the seams on the four sides with fireproof cotton, and then seal the edge sealing strip.
7 Quality Control
7.1 Pay attention to the thickness of the wall plastering layer when erecting the door with a face, and the door frame shall be flush with the plastering surface after installation.
7.2 When building the wall, draw lines from top to bottom, left to right, and make sure that the wall position and hole size are set accurately and the allowance size is uniform. The seams around the door frame after installation shall not be too large or too small. Generally, the upper surface of the door frame shall be 10mm~15mm lower than the lintel of the door and window.
7.3 During wall masonry, the number of embedded parts shall be reserved as required, and the embedded parts shall be firmly built; Concrete blocks with embedded parts shall be set for half brick wall or light wall, and embedded parts built in the wall shall not be used directly; Cast in situ concrete wall or prefabricated partition board shall be directly poured into the concrete during fabrication, so that the embedded parts are firmly fixed in the prefabricated concrete wall and partition board. The setting of embedded parts must meet the requirements of quantity and spacing.